Every photo booth is an open style attended booth. This allows us to accommodate lots of people in every shot. It also ensures that everyone is ready for every shot! No racing the timer to get setup and grab props for use. Having more time between shots makes for a fun and relaxed environment creating tons of great laughs and creative ideas!
Photo-booths Starting at $600
Every photo-booth includes:
- Open style attended booth
- White or Black backdrop
- 1x4 photo strip - 4 poses for each group
- Custom message on each strip (e.g. Names of newly weds and date)
- Prints for everyone that passes through (additional fee for groups over 300)
- Facebook album containing the photo strips for online sharing and printing
- Collection of props to use - Bring your own as well!
Want a themed background to match your event? We can do that with our green screen capabilities! Nearly any image can be used for a background allowing infinite possibilities.
Create Your Own
Are you a crafty person and enjoy making your own things? Create your own backdrop and we're more than happy to use it.
No Problem! Having an open style booth can accommodate nearly any size of group, even if they spill over the sides of the backdrop.
Everyone in the group gets a print also!
Additional Features With Fees:
- For groups over 300 people: Contact Us
- For open ended or unknown number (e.g. Festivals): Contact Us
- Green Screen for custom backgrounds: $50
- Photo album for guests to paste a photo strip and write messages: $75
- Custom USB of all full resolution images with printing rights: $125
- Travel over 100 miles round trip (from Newport, OR): $100
- Need something not listed here? Contact us and we can come up with the perfect solution for your needs!
What we require to provide these services:
- Power source nearby
- A fair amount of space - 18' (along a wall or in a corner is ideal) x 12' out (this allows room for table, backdrop and proper lighting)
- 6' or 8' table to setup printing station
- Occasional bathroom break - When you gotta go, you gotta go right?
- A piece of cake if there is some (just kidding on the cake, but we wouldn't say no!)